4 easy steps to ownership
Steps to owning One Stop Tax
- Q &A Call/Webinar – This is a great opportunity for you to learn about One Stop Tax.
- Attend Seminar - On this Step You will be invited to come for an informational session either in person or via the web. This will give you an overview of the One Stop Tax Franchise, you will get to know more about us, meet some of the franchisees, meet our corporate staff, receive a copy of the Franchise Disclosure Document, visit our offices and off course learn about One Stop Tax Franchise Culture.
- Application & Evaluation - At this stage you are ready to start one of the most exciting journey of owning your own business. We will send you the confidential Franchise Application for you to complete and sign, you will send us the franchise fees and the desired territory. This will be followed with dedicated training and support to make sure you are successful.
- Join the Team - In as little as 45 to 60 days you will have started the journey to living the life of your dreams. Why wait? Start today by contacting us. Yes its that simple!
Am I A Good Fit?
The ideal One Stop Tax candidate is:
- Passionate. We love working with people that are passionate about what they do.
- Business-minded. We believe in purpose driven entrepreneurship therefore a keen business acumen is important.
- Community Oriented. Like any successful business, One Stop Tax believe in corporate social responsibility and giving back of time and resources to the less fortunate.
- A Team Player. One Stop Tax owners are team players. We believe one is too small of a number to achieve significance.
- Fun – Finally we love people that enjoy winning and having fun!
- Purchase a new One Stop Tax Franchise – contact us and find out the opportunities and available territories around your area.
- Convert Your Independent Tax Practice – expand your business by joining One Stop Tax System. You get to keep your staff and status as a business owner. Contact us for more information.
- Acquire an existing One Stop Tax Franchise – start with a great momentum with an established customer base and an existing market base.